IRS Archive


We can help. Call today for a free consultation.

What happens when you don’t file your tax returns?

If you receive wages, self-employment, social security, a state tax refund or unemployment, interest, investment or other income, chances are you will receive a w-2, or 1099 at year end. If you sell property or stock you will also receive 1099s for the gross proceeds...

Is it really the IRS contacting me?

Is that really the IRS at your door? The Internal Revenue Service has created a special new page on to help taxpayers determine if a person visiting their home or place of business claiming to be from the IRS is legitimate or an imposter. With continuing phone...